Winning the Premier League with Notts County?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
Hi, recently won the Premier League with Notts County and was wondering if it was really that good an achievement? I know they have a lot of money etc etc, but on the other hand, Man City/Utd, Arsenal etc have more? Even if it isn't that big a thing I am very pleased with how I've transformed the club, I'm just curious to see if you guys thought it was any good?

yeh i think it is, what season and wahts your team? :)

2017. So I think I am 7/8 seasons in. Not many known players in me team, generally regens etc, but got Shelvey, Schneiderlin, Ospina, Neymar (35 goals in 34 league games) and Shawcross, oh and Krisztian Nemeth. Won the league by 3 points from Man City.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Oh and Moussa Sissoko.

Yeah I think it is a good achievment. You've got good patience! lol. What was your budget like for each season on average? Did they keep throwing money at you??

It is good and it is good to come up the division, i am currently in my 2nd season in Priemer league with AFC Telford (2018) and i have won the carling cup, i am 6th at the moment

I am also in final 16 for Europa league, i picked some gems up when i got promoted due to TV payments (oh and notts county are in the league this season, but bottom and have lost there last 18 games) also for some reason Chelsea & Liverpool are doing terrible

So well done and keep at it :) I say keep at it until you are top of the top, won all trophies then start a new challenge, thats my plan

Yeah I think it is a good achievment. You've got good patience! lol. What was your budget like for each season on average? Did they keep throwing money at you??

First season got 1mil, second about 6, third about 10, then 10 again and I got into the Prem and the past few seasons been gettin 12/16, so been getting quite a bit I presume the biggers clubs managers have been getting more though.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

It is good and it is good to come up the division, i am currently in my 2nd season in Priemer league with AFC Telford (2018) and i have won the carling cup, i am 6th at the moment

I am also in final 16 for Europa league, i picked some gems up when i got promoted due to TV payments (oh and notts county are in the league this season, but bottom and have lost there last 18 games) also for some reason Chelsea & Liverpool are doing terrible

So well done and keep at it :) I say keep at it until you are top of the top, won all trophies then start a new challenge, thats my plan

I'd say that's far better than what I've done tbh mate well done :D

Back