[WIP] Aqua's Summer Transfer Update 2011.

• Thread starter Thread starter Aqua
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

Aqua

Reaction score
As I wanted to introduce myself here, I created a database with new transfer updates, as I hate playing with the default 11.3 patch teams.
So, I took all the transfers from a site and updated -almost- all the teams. I didn't updated the transfers from Argentina, Bolivia, etc, championships that are being played less than the others from Europe.
So basically, the Europe is up to date, I started editing the kits for the Premier League teams, but they are still WIP.
I edited finances too, as teams like Liverpool, who spent a lot this summer won't have that much cash aboard.
But for all of these 485,000+ changes I made, working hard with another member from FM-Base, I managed to keep up with transfers made daily and such.
Anyway, I need some testers, to continue and finish my work.
I am planning to release the updates weekly for now, but I need to know if they work, so I would like someone to try them and pick up any team from Premier League, check kits, finances, teams and such and also, pick teams from other leagues and check if teams are done correctly.
If something is missing, please let me know so I can update this as fast as possible.
I cannot test it as I do not have enough time in doing it, but I have enough free time in editing the database.
I'd like also to know if the speed is being affected.

The aim of this file:
  • Keep the teams up-to-date with the recent changes/transfers.
  • Have a more actualized game to enjoy.
  • Teams have changed (new teams in top leagues, new teams in CL/EL), experience of managing have changed.
  • I did no CA/PA changes, so I will not do it unless all the things are sorted out (what I said above).
  • Updated injuries (removed or added new ones, pushed back with one year those who are older).
  • Removed all expired loans.
  • Added the missed transfers in 11.3 patch.
  • Corrected FIFA rankings, competitions names and league positions.
  • Added new winners to the league history.

DOWNLOAD LINK!

PLEASE READ WHAT I WROTE IN BOLD. I NEED TESTERS FOR THIS PROJECT. OTHERWISE, A NEW UPDATE WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL I TEST THE WHOLE DATABASE (AND IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME).

------------
EDIT: You guys tried it?

Last edited:
could you please tell me what exactlly you have changed in the 3 German leagues? Transfers up to current date/CA/PA/money changes etc etc? thanks in advance.

I haven't paid that much attention on the German leagues, but I think 90% of the transfers in Bundesliga are done (might be all of them).
I am planning to change kits and probably money changes, in case someone helps me, I do not have enough knowledge about the German leagues.

EDIT: I can confirm at least 95% of the transfers in Bundesliga are done.

Last edited:
Back