Withdrawn Stiker help

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

Montanaro

Reaction score
Hey, I created a messi-esque role by dropping a striker into AMC position (or AMC l/r depending on weakest defender) with two wingers set to move into channels.

What should I set the AMC's "wide play" as? Normal or move into channels? Move into channels seems like the obvious choice, but I was wondering if normal would give me any benefit?

I was just thinking, if my two wingers are move into channels (cut inside clogs the middle a little too much) would setting my withdrawn striker to the same thing cause my attack to be too one dimensional?

Hey, I created a messi-esque role by dropping a striker into AMC position (or AMC l/r depending on weakest defender) with two wingers set to move into channels.

What should I set the AMC's "wide play" as? Normal or move into channels? Move into channels seems like the obvious choice, but I was wondering if normal would give me any benefit?

I was just thinking, if my two wingers are move into channels (cut inside clogs the middle a little too much) would setting my withdrawn striker to the same thing cause my attack to be too one dimensional?

Well, with move into channels you might see your AMC running towards corners, but also using the space behind the defence. So it makes a lot of movement. Using normal wide play means less movement, but if your player is good dribbler and very creative so that he can supply the ball to other players running forward, then you might want to use normal wide play. That way he should probably get the ball more to feet rather than on the run.

Also, with move into channels, you should try using another midfielder going forward so that when your AMC moves away you have someone in the centre.

Back