chris9486

Reaction score
Hi,
first post.
I am having trouble with my Spurs team. I am in my first season and it is Nov. I have lost 3 games, conceded alot of goals and drawn a few and it seems to be because of my 'woefull passing'. My assistant keeps telling me in the advice thing in matches that the passing is letting us down.
I change from Direct which I normally play, to short and even long and yet I still get the assistant going on about passing. He is right though.

Players who have 17, 16 and 15 for passing are just giving it back to the opposition.

Can anyone give me any tips?

I am that desperate I have made a passing training schedule and have all my first team on it. Its driving me so nuts I just told my gf to **** off via sms when she asked me to 'name a film for her to watch'.

Try chaning the tempo and make sure that the individual passing settings aren't daft.

Try chaning the tempo and make sure that the individual passing settings aren't daft.

Well 2 games, seems to be working. Drew 0-0 with Everton and beat Liverpool minus torres and gerrard, 2-1 away.

Thank you. :)

go to download sections and read the TTF it will be helpful. For your gf I understand, I used to play germany in ww2 games just to kill russians (she was russian) anyway, youll soon loose all social life when youll decide to be the better manager ever or bring vauxhall motors from bss to the final of the CL :) that's the fm downside...

Look for players with good pace,good stenght and good stamina, also use slow tempo and you can play with long passes...