taischici

Reaction score
Anyone know any good players I can buy?

Any positions are appreciated, I currently got ?6m and like ?40k wage budget.

Last edited:
Currently running a Wolves story so I was amused to find this :p

To be honest, I don't think this Wolves squad needs more quality. With Good wings and Sigurson/Griffiths/Cassidy you'll bang in goals. Concentrate on strengthening the Defense. Dedryck Boyata (Man City) is a guy I personally go after. He turned into a beast in FM13. I got him on loan with a 500k clause to buy.

okay, thanks for tip.

I started with career mode without a job, and went on vacation and applied to all available jobs.

10 rounds before end of season, wolves fired the manager, even though they was in 1st place with 13 point lead over 2nd.:p

Easy promotion for me:p:p

Their manager probably declared interest in another job, didn't get it and then got sacked. Easy come, easy go! :p

I too signed boyata actually. also got harry maguire from sheff utd who turns out to be a phenomenol purchase without me even knowing(scouts actually did there job on that one). i also managed to get chelsea as a parent club and loaned essien which was the most exciting thing ever. west ham were relegated so had all there players transfer listed too so i got mark noble off them. and loaned tim cahill form MLS so had essien, noble and cahill centre mids for ages. cahill left at christmas having been a bit of a let down but david edwards turned out to be the best player ever anyway. sako was my player of the year again. i loaned henriquez from united who was brilliant and bought robbie keane back to where it all began as well so that was pretty exciting too. my team that one the championship in that second season(on the last day) was something like. . .
subasic
boyata, maguire, margrietter
essien(loan)
ocampos(loan), noble, davies, sako
henriquez(loan), keane

thats with hennessey, frimpong, griffiths and sigursson as good backups and also managed to get afellay on loan from barca but he was useless MR, ML or STC so ended up just bringing him on everygame instead even tho im sure he should have been my best player.

in the prem now and i have a much worse team than that as im in a ridiculous amount of debt so couldnt spend anything.