Wolverhampton Wanderers - The Midlands Job

FManagerHD

Reaction score
-- Quick Note -- This save will have started in January 2013 and I have pasted the legitimate article of the sacking of Stale Solbakken. He was sacked on the 5th of January after an FA Cup Third Round 1-0 loss to non-league side Luton Town.
9k=

Wolverhampton Wanderers have sacked manager Stale Solbakken after just over six months in charge.
The Norwegian was dismissed by the Molineux board hours after Saturday's shock FA Cup defeat by Luton.
Solbakken, 44, has struggled to make an impact since replacing Terry Connor in July 2012.
Wolves are 18th in the Championship - six points above the relegation zone - and have won just three of their last 17 matches in all competitions.Alex Lawless's winner earned non-league Luton a third-round victory against the four-time FA Cup winners, although Solbakken said afterwards that he was not embarrassed by the defeat.
But four hours after the final whistle, the Molineux club announced his contract had been terminated. Solbakken's assistant Johan Lange and first team coach Patrick Weiser have also left the club.
Head of football development and recruitment Kevin Thelwell, assisted by development coach Steve Weaver, will take charge of first-team training until a new manager is appointed.
Solbakken's appointment was announced in May last year and he started the role on 1 July, following Connor's short reign as successor to Mick McCarthy.
Connor failed to prevent Wolves' relegation from the Premier League last season and the club turned to former Cologne boss Solbakken after also interviewing Steve Bruce and Alan Curbishley.
Solbakken won six of his first 10 league games before a run of nine matches without a victory saw pressure from fans begin to build.
A car belonging to the ex-Wimbledon player was vandalised outside his Staffordshire apartment in November. Solbakken said he called the police to investigate the incident in order to protect his family.
Results improved with a run of three wins in four matches in early December, but Solbakken's future was again under scrutiny following a trio of post-Christmas defeats by Peterborough, Ipswich and Crystal Palace.
Following the 3-1 loss at Palace on New Year's Day, the Norwegian said there was no suggestion from the Wolves board that his position was under threat. - BBC SPORT

I played as Wolves for a few seasons on a story as Mick McCarthy and they have a very good defence, one thing i would say is Adam Hammill was a beast for me so recall him from his loan if you can

I played as Wolves for a few seasons on a story as Mick McCarthy and they have a very good defence, one thing i would say is Adam Hammill was a beast for me so recall him from his loan if you can
Will do