Wolves 0-2 Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 470

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Didier Drogba grabs a brace to take his tally for the season to 25 and extend Chelsea's league lead to four points with a clinical win over Wolves.

More...

Good result today.
Cech made 2 outstanding saves that could of turned the match on it's head.
Hopefully the old Cech is starting to emerge.

Would have preferred to have heard that on MOTD. :/

I listened to it on the radio,and we WAS ALL OVER Chelsea! We have to carry on like this and score goals in our must-win game against Bolton.

A bit over the top. I watched the whole game and you had a 15-20 minute spell where you really put on the pressure. No one really dominated in my opinion, a scrappy game to say the least.

I heard cech had 2 great saves to make but chelsea never looked like they would loose. Very happy because ov the utd result today aswell.

anyone know the teams. wanna check to see if Mick played wot i would call the strongest side. if not i might write to the FA:@

anyone know the teams. wanna check to see if Mick played wot i would call the strongest side. if not i might write to the FA:@

Hahnemann
Zubar
Craddock
Berra
Ward
Henry
Guedioura
Jones
Foley
Jarvis
Doyle

Pretty strong.It is the team that beat Spurs :D

That new bloke you have, Guedioura, has a cracking shot on him. He had one shot today that was an absolute rocket, thankfully it was blocked by one of our players, unfortunate however for the player who blocked it XD

That new bloke you have, Guedioura, has a cracking shot on him. He had one shot today that was an absolute rocket, thankfully it was blocked by one of our players, unfortunate however for the player who blocked it XD

I know,he's quality.If we stay up,McCarthy,sign him!!!!!!!!

Back