Wolves 1-4 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal move into second place in the Premier League after dismantling Wolves with another fine attacking display.

More...

Another confident performance by Arsenal. Nice and consistent so far, good to see them doing well

Great performance, but always spoil it all by conceding a sloppy goal :| oh well.

I was annoyed by the fashion in which they scored their goal but am overall pleased with the result. 2nd in the table :)

Good result for Arsenal, everyone's talking about United & Chelsea two horse race etc.. while Arsenal are going quietly about their business every week. I reckon they will finish above United anyway.

Can anyone tell me Arsenal's goal difference now? Must be above ours?

Good result for Arsenal, everyone's talking about United & Chelsea two horse race etc.. while Arsenal are going quietly about their business every week. I reckon they will finish above United anyway.

Can anyone tell me Arsenal's goal difference now? Must be above ours?

22, 2 above Chelsea.

arsenal again looking good, hopefully city can do well against them in the cup, hopefully arsenal have another off day

Craddock is getting among the goals a lot lately. Scored 2 last week and scored 2 this week. Shame that one of them was in the wrong net. Another thumping Arsenal performance against the lower teams. One to watch this year, Arsenal will be close this year, that is nearly a certainty

Good result for Arsenal. Loved Eduardo's chip. Unlucky Wolves, you will bounce back.

You never know, I don't think they will go down this season. 16th or 17th I reckon.

yeah for me hull will definitely go down, but the other 2 spots could be anyone, portsmouth are starting to turn it around

Yh Wolves will be fine, out of the promoted teams wolves are most likely to survive as they have the much better dept in all positions and they got a striker who has premiership experience all over and can get them vital goals.

Wolves are fine.

Back on topic - Arsenal looking good a slight mistake was not playing alex song from the start as wolves started brightly but wenger corrected his mistake and brought song on quickly and re-organised the team really good judgement.

Last edited:
Good decision from Wenger but a very encouraging performance for Arsenal fans.

Wolves were unlucky. I thought they played quite well. Berra should have scored. Arsenal were great though.

Dunno Gatid, Wolves don't have home form like Burnley do, be interesting to see if teams can work Burnley out though, they look unbeatable at Turf Moor

Dunno Gatid, Wolves don't have home form like Burnley do, be interesting to see if teams can work Burnley out though, they look unbeatable at Turf Moor

Yh i guess you right, Burnley's home form is quite impressive indeed but ive watched Wolves a couple of times this season and they've been very unlucky not to have atleast 15+ points this season.

But its basically down to teams facing each other in the 14th place and lower.

Back