Wolves 2-1 Man City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
David Edwards's second-half strike hands struggling Wolves a surprise win against fourth-placed Manchester City.

More...

Hah! City dumpped a lot of cash into the sea and what did they get in return?
Lose, lose and lose!!!

I knew City would do **** without Tevez, they really missed him today

Congratulations Wolves. A deserved win by what I have been hearing.

I actually expected a win for Wolves. City will do nothing this season, again.

Very happy with this result indeed, 8points clear of City now and a massive win for Wolves.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

also i will add no Tevez and they lost, shows how important he is.

Great win for Wolves. Without Tevez, City struggle as we saw. Saying that Balotelli had a good match. His physical presence created some good chances

Dont know how we are "****" Frutty, pretty sure if results stay as they are, then we will still be 2 points clear of Spurs, its a long season to go, i still believe we will finish 3rd or 4th. CTID

I'm not going to do the "HAHAHA MAN SHITY SPENT LOTZ ND R SHITZ LOLOLOL" speech, because it obviously isn't true. Their money has brought them success and a title challenge, but today they ended up looking like a group of individuals rather than a team.

As suspected, with Tevez City are a lot less potent. They seemed to lack a focal point to their attack, and with Adebayor they do not have a false nine to work so effectively in the absence of Tevez.

EDIT: NiallZemin, I will hunt you down and murder you if you quote ANYTHING from this post. :P

Last edited:
ha! Great Win for Wolves . A different team without Tevez?

Danny Mills on the radio said City need to spend in January, made me laugh considering the amount that has already been invested in there squad. From the summary I heard, City's defence was poor today and lacked communication. People say the team needs to gel but they have had plenty of time, especially the defence with the only new addition being Boateng that played today within that defence. I'm not sure how City will cope when they're Tevezless. However, emphatic win for Wolves today, once again showing that the gap between the top and bottom teams shortening.

Well when we beat Wolves 3-2, i have seen City fans saying we would have scored 4-0 against wolves. Well there you have it for underestimating teams.

Back