Wolves asked to explain selection

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 375

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
The Premier League writes to Wolves to "request their observations" about manager Mick McCarthy's team selection for Tuesday's game at Manchester United.

More...

Don't see what they did wrong. The haven't done anything the big teams don't do when they've got a big CL during the week.

The big teams still make sure they put out teams that can still compete.

It's a two way street really. One one i can see why he has done it but on the other the fans are paying good money to go watch them.

If he wins against Burnely next week, I bet he will be seen as a genius by the fans that went to Man U...

Well I think Mick was right to put out a weaker side they were going to lose any way and he needs his better players to win the games gainst the teams around them.

And lets be fair the team only lost by 3 goals so it really did compete, how many other games in the league have been decied my 3 plus goals.

If they investage wolves the WIGAN should be kick out of the league for that shocking performance against Spurs.

Football is really being to frustrate me one rule for United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arseanl and a completely different set for the rest, stupid

Back