Wolves Season 2, Am L/R

• Thread starter Thread starter Davestwuk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 822

Davestwuk

Hey guys,

I am currently looking to get my squad a little bit more hmm, spunky(?) in attack, stemming generally from the aml or amr positions, with more of an emphasis on the right. Prefer someone who can fees my strike force of berbatov and poluchi or however he is called :)

Attributes looking for:
Crossing
Dribbling
Accel
Pace

If he is able to play both wings well that would be awesome, and if he had decent corners I would love it, but have others to fill that roll so not a biggie... I have 13 million to spend, preferably someone less ofc but willing to come to wolves.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards, Dave

yoann mollo, giovani dos santos (if he's not snapped up yet), junior hoilett, karim ait fana, tom (cheap and good), hatem ben arfa, sidney sam, adam lallana, y belhanda

Otherwise try Pavel Nekhaychik(?) He is awesome! Best position is on the left but tbh is just as good on the right! Starts at Dinamo Moscow but you could prize him away for around £10m/£11m.

Well worth the money though in both goals and assists!

Shame you wasnt looking for a lefty as James Rodrigues of Porto is immense!

Hope this helps

Yassine el ghan young and cheap. james forrest and gregg wylde celtic cheap and good. ruben rochina blackburn. simon vuckenick blackburn.

Back