Wolves Story!

• Thread starter Thread starter LMS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

LMS

Reaction score
First story EVER so yeah, cut me some slack :DDecided to manage wolves simply because they start off with a nice transfer budget for a side which is usually scrapping at the bottom of the table (10 Mill starting budget) and it will be a challenge to try and push on with them!I'll most probably be updating my story every 2 months (game time) and this is be done pretty quickly as i've got a good week off work!

I'll start with my signings etc....View attachment 2177471) Wilfried - most people know about him (BEAST) but hes gone and broke his ankle and is out for 3 months...
2)Sol Campbell - will NEVER get played, had a brain-dead moment when signing him
3)Jay Rodriguez - wow. All will be explained....
4) Got to be the weirdest transfer and defiantly most unexpected. Ikeme to City? But the price? doesnt make sense!August ResultsView attachment 217743 Brilliant start and to be honest i thought to myself that in the first 3 Prem games, 9 points could be achieved. But never expected it! (if that makes sense). All 3 games we fully deserved the victory and was pleased with the start!

Here is my game of the month!View attachment 217748Was a great was to kick off the season but was slightly worried with letting in 2 goals at home to Norwich. But in the second half we completely killed them off and they hardly even touched the ball!

September Results!View attachment 217744Not such a good month, but was expected as last month was almost too good to be true. Being 2 goals down to villa with 15 mins to go we clawed it back to 2-2 which was pleasing! But against City i decided to just park the Team coach infront of the goal and try and grab a draw. That failed.Fulham in the carling cup was **** and was really annoyed with the performance. May of played a second string side but was still stronger then the side Fulham had fielded and should of won!Last game of the month which was also the game of the month for me was against Liverpool!View attachment 217761Well earned draw and showed good character to come back from a goal down against a team like Liverpool!All in all not a bad start, currently 4th in the league with 14 points! Feel free to leave any comments!!!!!!

Nearly forgot about Jay! View attachment 217746Was bought from burnley in the summer and has been in fine form so far with 7 goals in 7 appearances!

Last edited:
What a buy Rodriguez is turning out to be, and straight away after signing him as well! Excellent start as you would never get anything against City and a brilliant draw against Liverpool.

Back