Wolves v Burnley (1330 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 447

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Wolves and Burnley in the Premier League.

More...

The team that rolled over and accepted defeat before the game starts Vs. The team that didn't

Last edited:
**** poor display from Burnley, our defence is Championship standard at best. We look like two different teams home/away.

Home form is crucial to every team this season as everyone is beating everyone, playing away is getting much harder.

Ah right.

Well like Jack said, home form is what is most important when your fighting relegation. Anything you get away from home is just a bonus. That's why it's brilliant that Portsmouth have got 7 points out of their last 4 games.

tyrone mears from today is easily burnleys best player, he was a good crosser and looked lively, sorry for this but bikey is ****

I appreciate it is harder to get points away, but it is the level of performance I am worried about, they seem to have got it in their heads that they can't get a win away from home and this is affecting their performance.

Tyrone Mears has been our best player this season, I think he is currently the 2nd best English RB. If he was playing like this for a bigger club, he'd have a shout of getting in the England squad IMO.

I think Bikey is a Decent CB, but only played there while Caldwell was out. He has a really poor touch and his passing is awful, which is there for all to see when he gets time on the ball in CM.

Another barrage of whining and moaning from McCarthy after the match.Having said that i find the Sky Sports reporters line of questioning to managers disrespectful and embarrassing to point where i cringe and have to turn over.They are constantly asking the same impertinent questions and digging for dirt.

I found Mick McCarthy fairly funny in his interviews, he is very dull in everything he says though, I don't understand why he insists on having his interviews in the Wolves boot room though.

Back