• Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 7K

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Frankly the article says it all.
EWWW! Woman Dies After Having *** With A Dog! (PHOTO) | Global Grind
Nearly vomited when i read it.

A 43-year-old woman was forced to have *** with an Alsatian dog and as a result, died after suffering an allergic reaction to the dog’s *****. Did you vomit yet?
As Reported By The Journal:
A man has appeared before Limerick District Court charged with ordering his Alsatian dog to have *** with a 43-year-old mother of four, who died from an adverse allergic reaction to the intercourse.
The Irish Sun reports that Sean McDonnell, 57, is charged with buggery contrary to Section 61 of the Offences against the Person Act of 1861 – and is believed to be the first person in Ireland to be charged under the legislation.
The woman fell ill at around 7:30pm that evening and was rushed to Mid-Western Regional Hospital where she died at around 8pm. Tests showed she had died of anaphylaxis, a severe allergic reaction similar to that prompted by peanut allergies.

How can I order my dog to have *** with someone?

This is wrong on soooooo many levels, it just shows theres some real weirdos and sick people out there

<.< o.o? ~~ Siiick people.
But seriously, I thought this was a joke title for the thread to get views o.O

Some sick people in this world, Seriously WTF?

Oh dear lord. I was in the middle of a really nice cake bar aswell..

Is this just a general question.. or are you wanting your dog to go around ******** people?

I'm not entirely sure. It could be an awesome way to deal with my enemies.

A source told The Star last night that the unfortunate woman involved came in contact with a man who provided the dog on an internet chatroom.

“Both these people would have been visiting ********** websites and at some stage it appears they agreed to meet up for ***,” the source said.

“The Alsatian then entered the picture and it appears that intercourse took place between the lady in question and the dog on the night that she died.”

The source confirmed that Gardai who had examined the scene seized an Alsation dog that has been kept in quarantine ever since.

Disturbingly, the source added that the dog “appeared to have been groomed” to have *** with women.

“This was a particularly bizarre and upsetting course,” said the source.

“It genuinely was a shocker...you think you’ve seen it all but then something like this comes along and you’re left scratching your head all over again.”"

Theres some sick individuals out there. Thats all i can say.

Im only surprised that Chaz didn't post this :)
And no video/pics, Im disappointed.

Back