Womens Super League

• Thread starter Thread starter brommers92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 4K

brommers92

Reaction score
Does anybody have or know if it is possible to include the womens super league in this game ?

Cheers :)

That would be cool. I'd like to see leagues played by women...this would be great. Hope gets added to Football Manager someday! :D

There IS a Women's League database out there. http://www.fmscout.com/a-womens-football-the-database-fm13.html
The Women's Football Database gives Football Manager a whole new look. Thanks to the incredible work of some avid football fans, you can now play in new leagues, with new teams, and new players. People have asked for the use of women within Football Manager for a long time, but it seems a whole new game would be needed for it. Nevertheless, a database has been created to allow you to play with the best female footballers in the world.
[h=3]The Database:[/h] The database features over 60,000 changes, and includes some bonus extras that you don't have in real life, such as the league system. There are currently 6 divisions included within the database, including the notorious FA Women's Super League. The divisions included are as follows:

• World League - A customized league featuring some of the best teams in the world.
  • FA Women's Super League (WSL) - The top division in England knownn by many fans.
  • English Premier- Another customized league with some English teams not in FAWSL.
  • Scottish Women's Premier League (SWPL) - The top division in Scotland.
  • Scottish Division One - A league customized with Scottish teams not in the SWPL.
  • Scottish Development League - A league customized with reserve/development teams.
[h=3]Information:[/h] All leagues are under the same nation. Andorra has been renamed as "Women" and all teams, leagues, players, staff, etc. have been removed. Replacing those players are the created female footballers and team. A rule has also been added into the nation, with a "0 foreigners" rule in place, meaning male and female players cannot mix.

I haven't tried it yet (did download it), I'm afraid one of the players will score a goal, whip off her shirt, and...fantasy destroyed.

Back