Won EPL with FFC

• Thread starter Thread starter Bakestar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

Bakestar

Reaction score
Ok

I have just quit my save after winning the prem with fulham.... In my 1st year after winning the championship

so 2 seasons and 2 league titles... what a load of *****!!!

this game is supposed to be realistic how can i possibly win the prem after getting promoted!!!!

using my own tactics and my team was good but very young.

Anyone else had these crazy save's?

2nd season, only a goal difference from arsenal... Am I too good for this game? (sarcasm)

so you didn't actually win the league in your second season

Its a game. It's only realistic as much as you want it to be. If you buy players like Carlos Fierro you will dominate. How realistic is for Fulham to get Fierro? Not much.

Can u post some screenshots?

Can u post some screenshots of your transfers, tactics e.tc

That's a lot of players brought in each year, obviously didn't affect the team morale and blend too much though

No probs, here you go. I always try to change things and arrange as much transfers as I can afford.

I bought some players who are discussed here but I used no editor / wonderkids lists.

To be honest, this is one of the weakest FM versions in recent years. One day I started off from CM-2 so I khow almost all of them). Traditionally, they will fix it partially after a few months, so if you want to play a bit realistic game you should wait(. Now it's too easy.

I bought almost all of them via maximum Monthly installments terms (48 months) and felt no pressure on my budget. The same was in FM-14. This should be fixed again.

Yea this is a different guy, I actually won the league. Went on holiday for the last 2 months because i was 13 points clear and didnt want to win it first time out.

My team was.

Khune

Peruzzi Vida BAlanta N. Taylor

W. Hughes L. Romero

Redmond Ruiz Marin

Barbosa

Hoogland
Kana Biyik
S. Parker
M. Karl
P. Roberts
C. Woodrow
E. Vargas

The rest are youth academy players. So i have very little squad depth and not much prem experiance and i destroyed the league.... come on its so un-realistic, The team has the potential to be a force in a couple of years but not straight out.

Sorry no SS dont have internet at home.

anyone else won trophies they shouldnt? I've seen a few threads....

Back