richytrue

Reaction score
First of all let me thank Don Balon on Caughtoffside.com for his top 100 young players list to give me a start. I searched the demo for all the players on the list and added them to this shortlist (I haven't scouted all of them yet so dont blame me if they are sh*te). I have also added everyone mentioned to date in the "Hidden Gems" thread.

There are 75 players in the list and Kadlec is by far and away the best for the price in my opinion.

Feel free to use it as a starting point. Enjoy!!!

You will need to put it in the Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>Shortlists folder and then do what Lee has put

can anyone help? its telling me I cannot open the file i do not have the correct program to open it?

Cheaper players

Dont have a list for cheaper players? i playing inn a very low divison.. not starting with some hardcore team that already have the job done... and you only need to hold it stabil... i like to work my self upp... and 5 mill is you cheapest player.. i dont have 1 mill inn my budget :p so a list for some wonderkids under 1 mill had been nice

the file is not showing when i go to import it
iv made a shortlist folder & put the file in it