Wonder Kids

stilllearning

Reaction score
I have just started to play this game and was wondering if people can provide real wonderkids from the start of the game.

Thanks in advance :)

Lacina Traore
Romelu Lukaku
Marco Verratti
Nicolas Otamendi

I have my database on medium so i should have these players but when i do a search on Lacina Traore and as for the rest, they are really poor... am i missing something with these players?

The reason why i say this is because when i click on great young players like Pato it says wonderkid and these dont even say good players

Last edited:
They are Wonderkids, they will develop in one or two years, becoming class. Also, depending what club you are, they can be really good.

Yes they are poor, mostly wonderkids are only okay at the start and with the right care and guidance, they win you games single handedly.

They are Wonderkids, they will develop in one or two years, becoming class. Also, depending what club you are, they can be really good.

What do you mean depending what club i am? I am Arsenal to start with. Does it make a difference?

I only ask as this is the first time i have played this.

I use to have CM but they are cack now so i decided to buy this which looks great but i am just getting use to engine on it

Yeah.....Lukaku (in the latest patch, a beast), verratti and otamendi are probably the best in the game...bought all of them in my first season as arsenal...now in 2011/12 season lukaku (aged 18) is starting to push van persie out of the first team, otamendi is a world class defender, and i keep having to reject £20m bids for him from man city....and verratti is doing wonders on loan at leeds...With lukaku though, he is only a beast in the latest patch.... and there's the more obvious wonderkids, who are stars in real life also, like balotelli, eden hazard (also beast in new patch), miralem pjanic, bojan, kjaer etc.etc.

Back