T1LL13

Reaction score
I downloaded Raikan's Wonderkid shortlist and to be fair its nothing short of awesome but its rather annoying too!! it has 792 players on it and tbh i dont want 792 player updates in my news? is there anyway to keep the players on your shortlist but not to get updates from every one??

Cheers

[del]No mate only if you remove them from shortlist.[/del]

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded Raikan's Wonderkid shortlist and to be fair its nothing short of awesome but its rather annoying too!! it has 792 players on it and tbh i dont want 792 player updates in my news? is there anyway to keep the players on your shortlist but not to get updates from every one??

Cheers

Yes there's a way. Shush Craig ;)

1. Go onto the Shortlists screen and select Select Active Shortlists from the drop down menu...

3CSk5.png

2. Untick any shortlists you don't want to appear in your news feed.

WKK2W.png

3. Click Ok and enjoy the lack of spam.

Yes there's a way. Shush Craig ;)

1. Go onto the Shortlists screen and select Select Active Shortlists from the drop down menu...

3CSk5.png

2. Untick any shortlists you don't want to appear in your news feed.

WKK2W.png

3. Click Ok and enjoy the lack of spam.

There is another way you just click on manage subscriptions and under players just select remove all.

There is another way you just click on manage subscriptions and under players just select remove all.

But that removes subscriptions from the players who he wants to keep track of.

that shortlist has not been updated since the defualt patch, there are over 250 players I would suggest over and above the ones on that list!

I promise that the Fm13 shortlist will be the most comprehensive and best one I have created!

I never even noticed these replies lol thanks a lot guys, nice to know i can download the new FM13 shortlist and not get constant updates!!

Cheers