Wonderkid team

• Thread starter Thread starter TheMjt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K
T

TheMjt

All players under 21. All recommended by other people. Save download to editor data. Have fun.

All players under 21. All recommended by other people. Save download to editor data. Have fun.
could you give me a play by play on how to open it and use it? I downloaded it and it was there in my downloads i opened it and it opened in adobe illustrator?? im assuming the reason is because its an xml file so i dont know what to do

When you click on the link, save to My documents---Spots Interactive---Editor Data. Then you start a new game. When you click new game, it should come up with a databases box. Tick the change box and then OK. The tick U21 Prem Team or whatever it's called. Then pick them as your team and you are under 21 united

When you click on the link, save to My documents---Spots Interactive---Editor Data. Then you start a new game. When you click new game, it should come up with a databases box. Tick the change box and then OK. The tick U21 Prem Team or whatever it's called. Then pick them as your team and you are under 21 united
fair play to you man got it working thanks!:)

Back