Votes: 21 47.7%
  • KIND OF

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters

Jay-Jay

Reaction score
Theo Walcott - Gets very good but stats never really improve. He scored about 29 games in 37 games in 3rd season and 33 in 40 in my 4th season.

Ever Banega - If played as a Anchor man

Aquino - Gets really good if you can sign him at a young age. gets a bag of assists.

Jaime - Some Spanish player i found in the Spanish under 21 setup. Replaced Arshavin to great effect in my Arsenal team with 17 assits and 10 goals.

Rafaeal - Good if employed as a wing back probably gets too one of the top 5 wing back in the game by 2016.

Dodo - A random Left back i found in the brazilian league picked him up for about 12million and has been even better than gael clichy assisting be to the Champions league final.

Ander - Real Zaragoza brilliant playmaker. will score and assit many if playing as a play maker

Micah Richards - Instant success in my Arsenal team. Bought for 18mil and never regreted he even made the dream team and finshed the season with a 7.46 rating.

Marcelo - Brilliant Left back

Bojan Krkic - Probably becomes the best striker in the game, get him while it early before he becomes to expensive!

Messi - nuff said

Lauri Dalle Valle - Very good for teams managing lower league sides chaep but bags in the goals

Bale - If played as wing back he will get you up to 20 assists every season almost guaranteed

Cesc Fabragas - Will be in the European dream team season in season out and will get you assists week in week out.

Some of those aren't classes as 'wonderkids' anymore.
IE. fabregas, messi, bale and richards.

All of those on the list are well known. decent effort, but not required.:)

I would of said fail but I didn't want to risk an infraction (A)

A lot of people know who these wonderkids are and they're pretty obvious.Most people would use Raikan007's Wonderkid Shortlist if they really wanted to know :P

All are known, but thanks anyway :)

And i don't think Daniel Aquino is that well known. Kiko Femenia's another good yin.

Theo Walcott - Gets very good but stats never really improve. He scored about 29 games in 37 games in 3rd season and 33 in 40 in my 4th season.

Ever Banega - If played as a Anchor man

Aquino - Gets really good if you can sign him at a young age. gets a bag of assists.

Jaime - Some Spanish player i found in the Spanish under 21 setup. Replaced Arshavin to great effect in my Arsenal team with 17 assits and 10 goals.

Rafaeal - Good if employed as a wing back probably gets too one of the top 5 wing back in the game by 2016.

Dodo - A random Left back i found in the brazilian league picked him up for about 12million and has been even better than gael clichy assisting be to the Champions league final.

Ander - Real Zaragoza brilliant playmaker. will score and assit many if playing as a play maker

Micah Richards - Instant success in my Arsenal team. Bought for 18mil and never regreted he even made the dream team and finshed the season with a 7.46 rating.

Marcelo - Brilliant Left back

Bojan Krkic - Probably becomes the best striker in the game, get him while it early before he becomes to expensive!

Messi - nuff said

Lauri Dalle Valle - Very good for teams managing lower league sides chaep but bags in the goals

Bale - If played as wing back he will get you up to 20 assists every season almost guaranteed

Cesc Fabragas - Will be in the European dream team season in season out and will get you assists week in week out.

Thanks for telling us about Bale, Marcelo, Fabregas, Messi, Bojan, Richards, Banega, Rafael, etc etc. I am sure no-one had ever heard of them before this thread lol, seriously mate, you would have to be an idiot to not know who those players are. They are all playing for mega clubs, they are hardly unknown wonderkids lol.

Thanks for telling us about Bale, Marcelo, Fabregas, Messi, Bojan, Richards, Banega, Rafael, etc etc. I am sure no-one had ever heard of them before this thread lol, seriously mate, you would have to be an idiot to not know who those players are. They are all playing for mega clubs, they are hardly unknown wonderkids lol.

He never said they were unknown? :S

all are known realy, but thanks for the effort though, mate! :)

thanks witsel.. this is my first post people just calm down i will do a better one ok.. how did you get him for 3? i offered 8 and they rejected and what year did you get him in?

Back