Wonderkids/ Cheap players for the prem with Burton Albion 2nd season

brooksey84

Reaction score
So I've being promoted slightly unexpectedly at the end of the second season but not complaining my team currently is as follows

Formation is a 4 1 2 2(wingers) 1
GK Ben Garratt, Jon Mclaughlin
RB Reece Wabara, Brian Lenihan, Tyias Browning
CB Deji Oshijda, Alex Grant, Kyle McFadzen,
LB Urtzi Iriondo, Damien Mccory
DM Alex Grant, Tom Naylor
CM Jackson Irvine, Matt Palmer, Vajebah Sakor, Lee Evans
LW Junior Holliet, Alex Troisi
RW Kiko Femenia, Kenji Gorre, Lucas Atkins
ST Iker Hernandez

As you can see my team is weak and could do with strengthing across the board. My budget is as follows
18.5 million transfer budget and around 150k to spend on wages these can be adjusted slightly.

Could do with some serious signings to help me fight against relegation your suggestions are appreciated!

Dembele - Celtic
Tierney - Celtic
Ajer - Celtic
Rossiter - Rangers
Danny Wilson - Rangers
Barry Mckay - Rangers
Mcginn - Hibs
Bryan Cristante - Usually free in 2nd season
Simon Deli - Slavia Prague? only cost me 10k

So far ive only managed Rangers but these players have all moved to mid table prem sides

Chong from Man Utd is a decent loan
lasagna from Carpi is a goal machine for less than 5million
iorfa from wolves
narsingh from Psv can be picked up cheap and will get plenty of assists

i can vouch for dembele, i brought him in my second season with crystal palace and scored 18 goals in 34 games and 14 assist, i would get a pic but not sure how too

yann m'vila from rubin not a wonderkid but does a good job in the middle of the park. gets a few yellows and red cards tho

Thanks for the suggestion signed a few good players Alfie Mawson from Leeds wanted to move clubs, a few free transfers from different league and managed to get M Romero from Argentina and Cauley Woodrow from Leeds! Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Mousset

I play as Bournemouth and Lys Mousset is fast breaking into my first team with 9 goals and 2 assists by January. Hes acting as backup to Callum Wilson but with Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea looking at Wilson, he will be a good replacement.

Also don't know how much he is sold for as had him from the start

Lafont,Daniel Ayala,Uwe Hunemeier,Claudio Beavue,Lewis Dunk,Fosu-Mensah,Kyle Naughton,Grujic,Ludwig Augustinsonn,Funes Mori,Simeon Slavchev,Alexander Isak, :D