kevh1980

Reaction score
Basically what the title says!

During a game if i want to make any changes or somebody is injured i cant sub them, i can make changes at half time thro the team talk screen but not on the tactics screen.

Really annoying me now!!

Can you upload a scrennshot detailing your problem?

Hmmmm, maybe its a classic tactics only bug.

Try using the newer tactics engine and see if that helps?

Have tried for example, clicking joe cole and trying to drag him over to the formation to the right and dropping him on dirk kuyt?

the classic display shown is only because i was messing about trying to see if it worked, it doesnt work on the newer display either.

dragging them across to the formation screen doesnt work either. it was working fine & has been since the day the game came out!! only the last couple of days its stopped me making subs.

******* me off now!

Have you done anything in the past few days? ie, patches, new skins, graphics, kits, logos, faces etc etc?

no, the faces packs, kits etc have been used since the day the game came out with no issues

I updated the game and put in new facepacks and logos for the game. Before that i was able to change players in the game but now i can't change them at all. So whenever one of my players get injured i cannot proceed anymore, i just wait there. Please someone help me??

Edit: I am playing Football Manager 2012 but because this problem was already detected before i did not want to open a new topic.

Edit2: Alright guys I found out the problem and actually feel quite stupid now XD
All i had to do was change the custom view on the tactics screen and it got fixed.

Last edited: