Work Permit for non-EU youth player

• Thread starter Thread starter rektek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4K

rektek

Reaction score
Is there something like WP for non-EU youths? IF yes is it possble to get a WP for them so i can train them at my teams training facilities? I am playing Bradford now.

Thanks

i don't think non-EU youths can be brought into a EU youth team until they are like 17

No I don't think there is, unless they qualify for a work permit by being an outstanding talent or have enough caps for there country, there is no way to get them at your club.

Some players can join...however you may need to be affiliated to say a club in Belgium to send them on loan till they get thier work permit, espically if you manage in the EPL.

thanks for help guys

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

do apps for U21 count?

I think apps for U21 does count yes. But it is a difficult thing to do, and it's better to have a feeder club (usually Polish for me) that you can loan them to for a season just in case you don't get the permit.

If they are from a non EU nation, and are not Regular International, huge talent or holding a 2nd nationalit, you will not get any Work permits. if you can get a Belgian or Polish feeder club, you will be able to sign and loan them to that club for 3 years, giving them a EU nationality.

I remember my assistant comment on signing the player and loan the player to Genk ( forgot to mention, i'm playing Liverpool), but i just ignore him coz before on previous fm i can't sign them and send them to the feeder club. is there an option about sending them to your feeder club?

You can't buy them. I have tried with my Leeds carrer and all fails :S

I remember my assistant comment on signing the player and loan the player to Genk ( forgot to mention, i'm playing Liverpool), but i just ignore him coz before on previous fm i can't sign them and send them to the feeder club. is there an option about sending them to your feeder club?

Yes there is a way to send players to your feeder club mate

1phsft.jpg

Basically either click on the player and go to squad choice at the top... or when looking at all your players find that player, right click and then again squad, move to affiliate

tried this feeder club thing, but was offered only the UK based clubs... picked one(whatever), now i can not ask for another feeder club search... shame. Any help?

Still managing Bradford, playing in Championship.

The outstanding talent condition seems to only work on players under 19, most of the time Brazilian/Argentinian (requires appeal).

Back