Work permit issue eventhough enough points

anak85

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am trying to sign a 20 year old Brazilian "Cipriano" from Shaktar and paying 11m + 11m after 50 games for him. The wages are 18k per week.

According to the Premier league rules I get 2 points if I pay more than 10m for him and another 2points if he is within the top 30 earners at the club. Looking at playing staff he is the number 23 earner.

Why the **** is this not going through on appeals??

Thx

Same for another Brazilian 20M fee + 23k wages...

Last edited:
Have either been capped? work permits are mostly given on internation apperances at full or u21 level. expections are given for outstanding prospects ie signing a neymar at 18

Official FIFA RankingRequired % of international matches in past 2 yrs
FIFA 1-1030% and above
FIFA 11-2045% and above
FIFA 21-3060% and above
FIFA 31-5075% and above

Have either been capped? work permits are mostly given on internation apperances at full or u21 level. expections are given for outstanding prospects ie signing a neymar at 18

Official FIFA RankingRequired % of international matches in past 2 yrs
FIFA 1-1030% and above
FIFA 11-2045% and above
FIFA 21-3060% and above
FIFA 31-5075% and above

Doesnt that just apply to the work pormit without appeal. They both do not qualify for that as they only play for the U20 of Brazil.

But the appeals process has the following criteria with the points system. I thought that it is then irrelevant how many national team matches they have played...

1149686d1519912220-help-new-work-permit-rules-work-permits.png

Yeah, he met the criteria to have an appeal. not get it granted, still comes down to the panel.

Ok, the kid in Brazil gets approved if I pay 21m (3points), pay him 24k (2-3 points, not sure) and he comes from the brazilian league (1 point) - TOTAL 6-7 points

The kid in Ukrain DOESNT get approved if I pay 21m (3points), pay him 24k (2-3 points, not sure) and he comes from the ukraian league (0 point) - TOTAL 5-6 points.

very very odd

No, he meets the points totally to have an appeal.