JakeTalbot

Reaction score
why can i never get any work permits, ive bidded for 8 players all of them have been rejected! WHY??

Foreign players who aren't current internationals are sometimes really difficult to get to join your team. Grab a feeder team in a nation where its easy to get EU nationality like Belgium or something like that and send the player on loan so he can join you after 2 years or so, or wait until he starts playing for his national team.

cheers, is there anyway to do it instantly? or will i have to wait?

Grab a feeder team in a nation where its easy to get EU nationality like Belgium or something like that and send the player on loan so he can join you after 2 years or so

I never understood this part. how can u send a player to your feeder club when he cant join your team cause of the WP?

Grab a feeder team in a nation where its easy to get EU nationality like Belgium or something like that and send the player on loan so he can join you after 2 years or so

I never understood this part. how can u send a player to your feeder club when he cant join your team cause of the WP?

When you have a feeder club to avoid work permit regulations (you can ask your board for one), you get the option to still accept the player coming to the club. He won't get a work permit, but you can still send him to your feeder club.

When you have a feeder club to avoid work permit regulations (you can ask your board for one), you get the option to still accept the player coming to the club. He won't get a work permit, but you can still send him to your feeder club.

Does this option still come up though, have you seen this in FM13 ?