Work permit

• Thread starter Thread starter mabrol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4K

mabrol

Reaction score
Hi

I'm playing 1 season Bolton in Championship and tried to sign 30 year old Romanian striker. But he can't grant work permit. Is there any way to omit this? Please advise

No. He needs a work permit. There are a number of possible reasons he isn't being granted one.

So I can't understand how clubs like manu in real life sign players like fabio or rafael? They have to omit this work permit regulations. Any ideas?

Aren't Romania not part of the EU just yet hence the requirement for a work permit?

From what I remember there are a number of elements that make up the success of gaining a work permit. The stature of the nation in terms of fifa ranking, the player needs to of played about 75% of international matches in the last 2 years, etc?

He played only 4 times for his national team so it will be a problem

Your best bet is to look elsewhere for a striker :)

Aren't Romania not part of the EU just yet hence the requirement for a work permit?

I was reading that Romanians qualify automatically earlier. It has to do with the EEA or something like that.

No way this game is ridiculous!!! Arsenal bought leonard kweuke i 1 season and then in the second season I wanted to loan him. Guess what:) He didn't got work permit. Is this bug or something? Or maybe teams like manu arsenal etc are privileged????

thanks mate but I need a player for now not after 2 or more years. This guy isn't 15. The question is why he could play in te first season and got work permit and in the 2 season he can't get it. For me it's stupid don't you think so?

thanks mate but I need a player for now not after 2 or more years. This guy isn't 15. The question is why he could play in te first season and got work permit and in the 2 season he can't get it. For me it's stupid don't you think so?

Ah ok. What sounds like has happened is he met the criteria for a work permit when he first signed and work permits are valid for length of contract (unless a player is going out on loan when he must reapply) but when you are trying to sign him 2 years latter he no longer meets requirements. As mld81 said earlier a player has to play in so many internationals in last two years(75% of full internationals such as WC qualifiers not friendlies I think) and his nation must be high up world rankings. Young players are sometimes granted work permits if they show high potential IRL but don't think this happens in FM.

Back