work permit

• Thread starter Thread starter Beageley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Beageley

Reaction score
can anybody tell me when the best time to apply for a work permit is?

I've got a player who I've signed and didn't realise he didn't have a WP so i loaned him to a french team, he's been playing well there.

he's not been capped yet but has played a lot for his under 20 national team

sorry i posted something like this a while back but couldn't find a help thread (hint hint)

If plays for his U20 national team then I think he should get WP without any problem

hes argentinian. its maximillian romero. just applied at start of 2nd season and he's still been rejected he's got about 15 u21/u23 caps

try and lend him to a team that plays in Europa League. Every little bit helps, and playing in a continental competition counts as a plus when pros and cons are weighted in for work permits decisions

Apply every chance you get and if that doesnt work send him to a spanish team.. 2 years to gain nationality during which time if he plays regualarly he'll improve dramatically

Work permits are a pain. Got a really good south african prospect who has over 10 first team nation appearances and 8 goals yet can't get a permit as the country isn't ranked high enough

Back