Work permits!

• Thread starter Thread starter baxter51
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 15K

baxter51

Reaction score
Why is it so difficult to get a work permit, and is there any way to help getting a work permit? So annoying trying to buy great players only to not get a permit -.-

Simple, just get an affiliated club for obtaining work permits, request one from the boardroom :)

You need to check those countries that give a double nationality status earlier and ask for an affiliated club in those countries. I believe Holland and Belgian only ask for 3 years.

It will count as formed at club, but be aware if they have good training facilities, because if they don't, you will waste time to improve players skills

You need to check those countries that give a double nationality status earlier and ask for an affiliated club in those countries. I believe Holland and Belgian only ask for 3 years.

It will count as formed at club, but be aware if they have good training facilities, because if they don't, you will waste time to improve players skills

I think Croatia is 3 years as well isn't it?

I think Croatia is 3 years as well isn't it?

Croatia is the best for it in the game. They aren't part of the EU right at the start, but I think it is in the first season, if not it's definitely 1st half of the second season, so you have to wait till then :D

Work permits there are only 2 years :D (I have just requested Dinamo as a feeder club, they haven't replied yet though (Midway through second season))

Like the others said, get a feeder club in a nice country then loan out your players to them.
Once they're there just keep offering them a new contract, can often get it within 6 months, then just recall the player.

It's not always easy to get the board to accept looking for a feeder club, also most of the time the players I'm looking to buy are to go straight into the first team or be a regular sub so don't always want to send them out on loan

Back