Work Permits

Reaction score
I signed Pavel Savitskiy for Norwich i have had him for nearly a year now.. but he still aint qualified for a Work Permit, I have him up for Loan and also requested that the board gives me an affiliated club for me to send him on loan and they have refused.

He's just a great talent going to waste.. would be grateful if someone would help me out with some advice.

The difficulty with players like Savitskiy is that you need to have a ridiculously high club reputation to consistently get him a work permit, especially considering that you're an English team. This is due to him being from Eastern Europe which is notoriously difficult for work permits.

Unfortunately the only real advice I can give you is to avoid him in the future unless you're a club with higher reputation or you're not an English club.

Ultimately, it will be virtually impossible to get a work permit for him until you can loan him out or your reputation goes up quite a lot.

Had the same problem with Mayke and Kara in my toon save. Mayke spent 3 seasons on loan at big clubs, I kept applying and offering new contracts...Ended up paying him 50kpw to be a loanee.

Kara was different as nobody would loan him.

Back