Tornado GR4A

Reaction score
I have signed a player in 2010 from Feyenoord. He is south Korean and I payed 4.5 mil for him. The work permit was initially accepted but when I am in need to renew his contract, it says that his work pemit is denied. I have no choice but to release him on a free transfer. What can I do to keep him?

Download FMRTE..Go to relations option and then add a second nation to him(England.)

Happening to me right now with Brad Guzan. Whilst he is no longer our first team keeper, and next year we'll most likely sell him, I wanted to renew his contract until then. Three times I was told his work permit was denied, and I just gave up. I've got no idea how to keep him without using FMRTE, but if you REALLY want to keep him, use FMRTE and just say you never did ;)

he has to play a certain percentage of games i think 75% (not sure of accurate). Keep an eye on how many games he has played with a year of his contract so you can sell him for a decent transfer fee.

the said player needs to play in about 75% of the games at his nation in order to get his WP renewed, when you had bought him, he had met this requirement in his home nation, hence signing him with his initial WP. play him as much as you can in the 1st team to make him meet the required criteria!

if you have signed him (with not having a WP, when you sign him, it would state that he could not play competitive matches etc) you would need to loan him out to either gain nationality somewhere (Belgium) as well as him being able to meet the above criteria as well!

loan him out and every 2-3 months, try offering him a new contract, this works for me 98% of the time!

I've been really lucky. 3 weeks prior to his contract expiring, and with offers from other teams n the table, he played another International game with N.Korea. I offered him a contract after that and it was accepted. Must have hit the magic 75% mark.