World Class (but cheap) Target Man. And awesome poacher

• Thread starter Thread starter Sumsion10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3K
S

Sumsion10

World Class (but cheap) Target Man. And quality poacher.

Both quite cheap, im in my first season and im Bolton :)

Tomas Necid, all the way.

Caracciolo's not bad either.

Lacina traore for target man and Kadlec for poacher, young and cheap, think around £2m-£3m for both of them together

i play kadlec as an advanced forward and he scores a **** of alot

Target man - play to feet - Liviu Ganea
Target man - play to head - Cristhian Stuani

Poacher - Eren Derdiyok

You can get him for arround 10 mil but he is really good.

All those above are good suggestions...

Maybe try Erasmus as an Advanced Forward (Really cheap, South African league)

Is Ewerthon still a free agent? He makes a decent Advanced Forward/Poacher.

I would go with Lacina Traore Target Man attack with Ganea playing Advanced Forward off him.

Khalil makes a World Class poacher if you can a) Get work permit and b) Have the money spare.

Vukusic would me my star poacher for you if you can get him for the right price.

A few others but I'm not sure what leagues you have loaded etc...

If Stancu's on your database he could be a good shout, if you want to go down the really cheap route on this I would recommend Ganea/Erasmus/Kadlec for Poacher/Advanced Forward and I would definitely sign Traore as your Targetman.

Hope that helps.

Oscar Cardozo does the job, doesnt matter where he shoots, he has scored from the middle of the pitch vs WOlfsburg for me :D

Target Man:
Lacina Traore - CFR Cluj
Tomas Necid - CSKA Moscow (not sure if he'll be willing to join you, though)
Hector Mancilla - Toluca (same as above)
Jon Daly - Dundee United
Julio Cruz - Free Agent
Connor Wickham - Ipswich Town

If you're looking for a very cheap Target Man I would go for Julio Cruz (he's free, obviously) or Jon Daly. Connor Wickham and Lacina Traore are ones for the future (but can do the job for now as well) and Tomas Necid and Hector Mancilla always deliver, but cost quite a bit and may not join you at Bolton.

Poacher:
Leigh Griffiths - Dundee
Vaclav Kadlec - Sparta Prague
Ahmed Soukouna - Free Agent
Federico Macheda - Manchester United

I'm afraid I don't know as many good Poachers, but these should do well in the Premier League. Leigh Griffiths and Ahmed Soukouna are extremely cheap, whilst Vaclav Kadlec and Federico Macheda are more expensive, so I would advise loaning the latter out rather than buying him. They are all young, although they will do the job for now, you may want to slowly introduce them into the team.

Bear in mind that I don't have any patches so I don't know what they are like on the 11.0.3 patch or whatever, nor what clubs they are at. Sorry for any confusion or misconvenience.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

whats the best role for Oscar Cardoza
I'd say 'Target Man > Attack'. He's cheap and consistent and would be a great buy for Bolton, just don't know if he'd join though. The only downside is his age (I think he's nearly, if not already, in his 30s). And it's Cardozo, by the way.

Cardozo I use him as a poacher, altough he has low speed, has scored more than 40 goals in a season too! As for his age, in real life he's 28 and in Fm he starts as a 27 year old! Good for at least 5, 6 seasons, he doesn't get worse very fast.

Can't be knocked but Kadlec, he has what it takes and pick him up early and the price is right

Kadlec is my choice as a cheap poacher since he is 2 mil MAX and he becomes world class quickly with play time...Man UTD buys him every season in my games though(except a few) so praise him early on and he'll be cheaper aswell! Traore is awesome aswell..You can get balotelli for very cheap aswell...and he is awesome even if he didn't get play time in man city...only issue with him is that he is a ticking time bomb...It will explode(so ive heard) but u just don't know when...His tearing it up in my Bayern save though...benching ribery/robben

Back