World class defenders

jayman-4291

Reaction score
Who are the best Defenders in the game! I sold vidic and need a world class defender to replace him>

Zapata is quality, but personally you cant beat Micah Richards. The best defender in the game a few seasons into the game in my opinion.

Zapata is quality, but personally you cant beat Micah Richards. The best defender in the game a few seasons into the game in my opinion.

yep zapatas ****** good,always try and sign sakho he turns out great!
but dan aggers always been great whenever i signed him,might hav a problem convincing liverpool to sell if ur man u?

i personally say lescott is top notch for any team he is working wonders in my arsenal team

Who are the best Defenders in the game! I sold vidic and need a world class defender to replace him>

why on earth wud u sell vidic hes one of/if not the best defender on the game. the only chance i wud sell him is if i was to been offerd summit around £50 million lol

How much are you willing to spend on this world class centre back and what are you looking for him to do? Be the enforcer that Vidic was? Or act as a link man with the midfield? Or be speedy enough to backtrack if a pushed up defensive line gets caught offside. Who would be his partner at CB

Chiellini is the best centre back in the game followed by phillipe mexes, these are the two best CB's of the established players definitely better than vidic. they can bring the ball out from defence and start attacks which as far as i know is more than vidic can do.

Of the young players sakho, fazio and howedes from schalke are the best, all 3 of them turn out to be world class. Henrique from barca is a world class player and amazingly is quite cheap.

Thiago heleno from cruzerio is a great world class cb although he is very expensive to sign.

chiellini can be signed for 15mil in the first season (i tried to sign him for man city 15mil bid got accepted but he didn't sign because of his love for juve)

I assume you are United?
Do you still have Evans? He isnt as good as Vidic thats for sure but he is my 3rd choice CB and always does just as well as Ferdinand and Vidic

i would have to say fazio. u can normally pick him up for around 11 mil.

oh,you premier league stupid lovers, who the h*** is lescott or evans

phillip mexes is the best defender in the world and he's incomparable to anyone in the game,buy him and u'll see
i got him in the 1st season n he won defender of the year and never made a mistake or lost a header all season long,not to mention he didn't ever concede a penalty nor got sent off
simply perfect mexes

oh,you premier league stupid lovers, who the h*** is lescott or evans

phillip mexes is the best defender in the world and he's incomparable to anyone in the game,buy him and u'll see
i got him in the 1st season n he won defender of the year and never made a mistake or lost a header all season long,not to mention he didn't ever concede a penalty nor got sent off
simply perfect mexes

Yeah but that maybe just for you i have had mexes in my squad before concede two own goals a red card and then got injured for 6 months there fore its only down to your game but fazio or lescott for me

like TS, i want a really quality CB to partner Sakho. I've already got Agger and he's not bad, but abit too slow. Carragher is slower and already 33. I can't get Sevilla to sell Fazio (I'm starting my 4th season) and have already bid up to 30M pounds. So any more suggestions, preferably someone with decent pace.

Chiellini is effing-tastic!
But I'm not sure at the moment, what he'll be worth in your game.
I picked him up at 16M at the beginning of my first season, he's been averaging above 7.5 for 2 seasons now. Had a blip during the middle of the 2nd season, but is again back to his best. Has a fair bit of pace too.

I use Lescott and Chiellini with Jagielka as back up for my Everton squad, solid defence

why on earth wud u sell vidic hes one of/if not the best defender on the game. the only chance i wud sell him is if i was to been offerd summit around £50 million lol

I did tht aswel and rio and had no1 then realising my stupidness I lookked up fm base for the first time and I found sakho and fazio never looked back since, also got de silvestri and mattock and rafina.only let in 18 all season wit asenjo in goals

Back