world class fitness coach question ???

blatchford85

Reaction score
what is the best fitness coach i have a italian fitness coach and he is classed as national and he has a 20 next to fitness so natrual i think he is best for the job but if i search for a fitness coach a world class one only has 15 for fitness what is better i'am confused lol ???

I tend to look for the star rating of a coach rather than the reputation they have. For a fitness coach you need to bare in mind determination, motivation and discipline as well as fitness. A fitness coach with 20 at fitness doesn't necessarily make him a better coach than one with 15, all other factors need to be considered.

I also never go on their reputation. Kenny Dalglish for example, might have a world class reputation in the game (not searched him) but it doesn't mean he's a great coach, I suppose it just means that he's well known.

Yeah don't bother with reputation.

All it probably means is they're gonna ask for more money.

Yeah the reputation is nothing really. But I have 3 coaches who provide 5 star fitness coaching. Paul Winsper, Cassiano Luis & Antonio Pintus. They all ask for cheap wages too :)

Yeah the reputation is nothing really. But I have 3 coaches who provide 5 star fitness coaching. Paul Winsper, Cassiano Luis & Antonio Pintus. They all ask for cheap wages too :)

I have pintus as a 5* star fitness coach, definately worth recommending.

Emilio Cavaretta is a good one....not sure about wages but 5 star fitness ratings

Emilio Cavaretta is a good one....not sure about wages but 5 star fitness ratings

Elio Carravetta? If so I have him as my other fitness coach. I am just starting season 2019/20 and his weekly wage is only £2k.

I would recommend ignoring the reputation altogether. IMO, Paul Winsper is the best fitness coach in the game and I believe his reputation is "National."

I would recommend ignoring the reputation altogether. IMO, Paul Winsper is the best fitness coach in the game and I believe his reputation is "National."

I have to disagree, Paul Winsper is not the best fitness coach in the game, there are definately better options.

In every game I've played, Winsper is 5 star rated on both Strength and Aerobic training, he's cheap, he's not employed at the beginning of the game and you can get him to sign with lower level sides, so that's why I consider him the best in the game.

From my own experience, I have signed him and he turned out to be a 4.5 star rating. This is why I would say he isn't the best fitness coach in the game.

Back