World class Striker

• Thread starter Thread starter zax_man
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

zax_man

Reaction score
Roque Santa Cruz or Rodrigo Palacio.I ve Baloteli,Marquinhos,Lewandowski,Laurito and Paloschi at front, but they are all young.I will have may be arond 40 million for striker, and i'll be 4-th seasson at Betis.Pls help.......Give me advise plsssssss, because i'm 3 matches of the end of the seasson

Last edited:
Never had Santa Cruz but Palacio only scored 3 goals in 19 games but i sold him on for a good profit

i tried with Benzema, but 66 mil and still not enough. I got Santa Cruz(last seasson 36 games -33 score for Rouvers and golden boot) for 26 millions, but another dilema- Inler or Veloso for DM.????

Last edited:
Balotelli is just a master
Got him with arsenal from season 1. 3rd or 4th season he had arround 35 goals, 30ish assists etc. and i rotated him arroud because i also have Vela, Adebayor and Aguero on the striker position.

Never liked pato... every time i got him he was ****. Just play balotelli every game, hes the best striker in my game and im in season 6 now.

I like to sign pogrebnyak because of his hieght and finishing he is very good at the start and £13 m gotta do to get him.

i personally think mario balotelli is an amazing player to get also here are some of my players i would like to see make your team

carlos vela
sergio aguero
lisandro lopez
keirrsion
gabby agbonlahor
pato
adriano
javier saviola
bojan krkic

I've Balotelli for 1,5 years, but he goes injured for 6-7 months :{{ and he play better for me like a AMR or AML.And this is how is look my team now
...................ST...........ST.................
AMR...............................................AML
...................MC...........MC....................
DR...............DC............DC...............DL

GK-Asenjo (Ricardo)
DR-Santon(Nelson)
DL-Monzon(Vega)
DC-Sakho(Arzu)
DC-Hummels(Radoi)
MC-Buonanotte(Willians Santana)
MC-N. de Jong(Sunny)
AMR-Bosko Jankovic(Balotelli)
AML-Mark Gonzales(Caffa)
ST-Lewandowski(Laurito)
ST-Marquinhoz(Santa Cruz)

And how do you think ? Do you i need Veloso or Inler(btw Udinese want 60 million for him ?????)

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

I like to sign pogrebnyak because of his hieght and finishing he is very good at the start and £13 m gotta do to get him.

Juve grab him just before me :{{{{

I've Balotelli for 1,5 years, but he goes injured for 6-7 months :{{ and he play better for me like a AMR or AML.And this is how is look my team now
...................ST...........ST.................
AMR...............................................AML
...................MC...........MC....................
DR...............DC............DC...............DL

GK-Asenjo (Ricardo)
DR-Santon(Nelson)
DL-Monzon(Vega)
DC-Sakho(Arzu)
DC-Hummels(Radoi)
MC-Buonanotte(Willians Santana)
MC-N. de Jong(Sunny)
AMR-Bosko Jankovic(Balotelli)
AML-Mark Gonzales(Caffa)
ST-Lewandowski(Laurito)
ST-Marquinhoz(Santa Cruz)

And how do you think ? Do you i need Veloso or Inler(btw Udinese want 60 million for him ?????)

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Juve grab him just before me :{{{{

Veloso by far if you ask me.atleast if you set him on MC and gives him lots of trough passes and range shooting he will do hes thing,I had him on my man city game 2nd season and real madrid offered 120 Mil for him and he wanted to leave and no way I could convince him to stay

Martin fenin

costs about 10-12 million but worth it

guarenteed 20 a season

adriano, i got him for 2mil on my bayern game really good scores alot real powerhouse

Back