World Cup 2010 Database?

• Thread starter Thread starter cribz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4K

cribz

Reaction score
Hey guys,
just wanted to ask if there exists something like a world cup 2010 database with all the right teams,groups,stadiums and dates ?

Thank you.

Regards
cribz

dont think its possible, might be wrong though..
it might me on patch 10.3.... but again, im not 100% sure..

Does anyone know if this got done? I'd be really grateful if it had been.

The World Cup is hardcoded and, as the qualifying process is still ongoing at the start of a new game, you can't force the teams you want into it. You can make a completely new international tournament and select the teams you want to be in it, but you can't guarantee the group stage draw would give you the same results as the real life World Cup.

Ah shame, cheers anyways. There no wa to create the competition where the groups are already selected?

No, unfortunately the group draw would be random as the Champions League is. You could put the correct 32 nations in and the correct stadiums, but the dates would also have to be different -- otherwise your made up World Cup would run at exactly the same time as the real one (resulting in the made up one being moved by the games engine or the game crashing altogether).

I tried every ways without success. Has somebody found a solution please? This is the best football simulation game and it will be pretty frustrating not be able to simulate the wolrd cup.

I think I saw one over at the SI forums........will check it out for you guys

It can't physically be possible. If it is, then I can imagine a **** of a lot of work has gone into it & a lot of editing the game in a way that the editor program won't let you do.

Untill I see it myself I will consider it a myth. Like god & air.

ooops sorry guys....too thick to realis until now that it cant be done,the one at the SI forums was just some add-on.too bad,would have loved to play it myself

Back