Reaction score
I've just been down the park playing footy with my friends
and we're going on as if it's the world cup final
(kinda childish i know :$)

but anyway. your playing for England (or any team of your choice),
against spain in the world cup final,
in the 89th minute, it's 1-1,
both teams down to 10 men, you've got the ball just inside spain's half
there's only heskey up with you, what do you do?

1. Go it alone, trying to take on the spanish defence.
2. Hold the ball up, refusing to give to heskey, and waste a brilliant counter attack chance
3. Play Heskey in and hope he scores.

I'd go for one, i'd love to take 2 or 3 defenders on, get 1 v 1 with Casillas and finish
like messi did against Almunia (the chip) and become a national hero for winning the world cup :D

what would you do?
if anyone can think of any other situations then add.

p.s i searched for a thread similar to this, but couldn't find one :D

i definately wouldnt give it to heskey thats for sure

Probs pass to Heskey, I know he's useless lol, but I may just end up failing- so then the whole country could blame me for losing the world cup...:(

Even if Heskey is the shame of England's world cup squad :'( I'd give him a pass and face the 99% possibility that he wont score :(

Last edited:
I'd use my pace, pot of gold over Puyol's head, skin Casillas.. then just give it Heskey, he passes it me back, but it's a ***** pass, then I do it all over again, and score with ease.

If I was in the team of my choice I hope to God that Heskey wouldn't be playing up front...

I would signal to my teammates to initiate plan 'block the view of the officials', which involves several members of the England team heading towards the officials and using their frame to block their view, while I have Heskey drop-kick Reina/Casillas and I calmly slot the ball home before peeling away in a celebratory manner which would make it hard to believe any monkey business had just gone down.