World knowledge(Scouting)

• Thread starter Thread starter batuhany7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3K

batuhany7

Reaction score
Is there anyway to increase this thing other than sending scouts to everywhere?I just opened this save.In my last save even if i sent my scouts everywhere after a few months knowledge still decreases.I need some fix about it.Even if the fix is sort of cheat.

To increase knowledge, they need to be given assignments. You can't have them stopping or knowledge WILL obviously drop.

Is there anyway to increase this thing other than sending scouts to everywhere?I just opened this save.In my last save even if i sent my scouts everywhere after a few months knowledge still decreases.I need some fix about it.Even if the fix is sort of cheat.

I have three teams of scouts.
PA/CA scouts. I use these guys for accurate reports on players.
Competition scouts: (high CA and Adaptability) I use these guys to scout the major tournaments.
Roaming Scouts: 90% of my scouts will have **** CA/PA but will have knowledge of many different nations with high adaptability and they'll constantly be moving around.

get more feeder clubs but choose your clubs based on their scouting knowledge.

You're never goign to have 1000% but i've gotten 70%+ with this system. Trick is to constantly be sending your roaming scouts on assignments.

Note: if you're a "press continue since matches are the only important part of the game" type of player, give up on scouting range as you need to be dedicated to the scouting to keep it high.

Back