• Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

Mykee

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a decent one?

tried a few but they have huge ques and arnt very good once you get in

What's wrong with the official servers?

nothing just looking for something diffrent

My advice would be to definitely not bother with private servers.

I signed up to the top 3, only using my normal password once (because I then realised that was daft) and today ive been hacked. On the plus side, my account had no game time so the hacker had to buy me 30 days \0/

never actually played world of warcraft, is it any good (from your personal experiences)?

never actually played world of warcraft, is it any good (from your personal experiences)?

If you're into that sort of thing, the first 15 or so levels can be a bit of a chore as well if you don't know what you're doing.

For me yes and no. loved levelling up with Lee but when he emo quit my server and abandoned me I found it a chore trying to do it all on my own.

It's fun with friends, especially with the triple XP refer a friend bonus, but not a game I could play for more than a month

It's one of those games you NEED to put the time in to get the 'reward', uber equipment, big e-**** etc. unlike FM where you can play whenever you want however long you want (which usually is alot anyway lol)

If you want to try an RPG, don't go for the online ones, they all end up being the same thing and it's very hard to get away once you are hooked, plus you have to pay money every month. Go for stuff like Final Fantasy which have a better storyline anyway.

Back