World of Warcraft

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

Kris

Reaction score
Well i just wanted to see if anyone else plays? Lee,Gregor and myself have all started new characters on Azsune (eu server) and well the more the merrier if people fancy it.

Greg & Lee are lvl 11 and i'm 8 but i started a few days after them, Once we hit Level 11 were going to hit Westfall

I think you'll find me and Gregor are level 13 now Kris. We didn't go to bed at a girly time like you. ;)

scum lool, sorry but i had to be fresh for work. I will try and catch up tonight and if i fly through all the Elwyn quests i should get there soon.

I think you'll find me and Gregor are level 13 now Kris. We didn't go to bed at a girly time like you. ;)

/me high 5's Lee

Ive bought the game now, it was 8 quid from thehut.co.uk

I hate you all :(

gave up long ago, and i shall never return i had two lvl 70's back in the day, when raiding Karazhan was a challenge lol, its a really good game but i just dont have the time nor the money to play it anymore

Got the game today but ive spent the last 3 hours installing patches and im gunna be at it at least another 2 hours :(

Well if your smart it will be the one and only time you have 2 do it :)

I sold my lvl 70 paladin before Wrath Of The Lich King..but now im trying to start playing again:D

f3e8d831cf1d361c4894de71024d6d64ebc86d5e.png

Me and Gregor in Wetlands. (L)

aww thats so romantic but dont forget Waller :p

Just bought this game actually, thought it would be a different game to play as xbox is really boring and fm is also getting boring, just got the trial, how much is it per month?

I believe the monthly fee is £8.99. Unless it has risen since I last played.

Yes, all MMOs are that expensive nowadays.

I really wouldnt bother starting now as:

1) new expansions coming out soon so people have quit until then
2) its summer so a lot of people have quit

once the new expansions out though itll pick right back up

Back