world players of the year

• Thread starter Thread starter tjlewis13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

tjlewis13

Reaction score
I am trying to make up a team of the previous world players of the year.

Anyone have an idea of the sort of £ i can pick up Messi or Kaka for ?

Cheers

messi around 200million duno about kaka probly about 100(guess)

Ok....i know if you tap up Ronaldo and Madrid win nothing in the first season you can get him for around 70-80 mil with a couple of clasus but never maanged the other two. So if anyone else can give me a clue that would be great...

Well you will be spending ridiculous amounts of money haha with the likes of Messi, Kaka, C.Ronaldo + Ronaldinho ect ect

u should get cannavaro fairly cheap(comapaired to the others)

Ye that's why i am going to go city i think.

Can pick up Ronaldinhio fairly cheaply after 1 season around 10 mil, Cannavaro for free.

I am looking into the rest; but what i really want to know is what people have got Kaka and Messi for as i can wait a season and negotiate if the prices i get are redic.

Hope you can help....

Got Kaka for 80mil with Man City in the second season on the first patch. Got Messi for 120mil for Chelsea in the fourth season on the first patch. I tried to sign Messi on the new patch but they wont accept or negotiate 60mil + Percentages.

Got Kaka for 80mil with Man City in the second season on the first patch. Got Messi for 120mil for Chelsea in the fourth season on the first patch. I tried to sign Messi on the new patch but they wont accept or negotiate 60mil + Percentages.

Ok well kaka for 80 is not bad.

Are yous saying all you offered 60 + percentages and they would not accept?

Ok well kaka for 80 is not bad.

Are yous saying all you offered 60 + percentages and they would not accept?

Yeah, I didnt expect them too though. I signed Kaka and Messi both when Real and Barcelona were doing poorly. Also this is on the first patch so it may have changed. I offereed £60mil + 50% of the next sale since I only had £60 mil left over for transfers. Ive just offered Real Madrid £32 million + £10mil after 50 league appearances for a 31 year old Kaka and they refused without negotiating.

Well i am hoping to be lucky when i get home from work as both Real and Barca had a bad season and Messi is injured for a couple of months....so you never know!!!

i got messi a few saves back fo 90 odd million its his wages that are a pain in the ***!

Ok 90 mil not bad, the wages should be ok as the City owners have given me a 3 mil a week budjet and i am unable to adjust it....fire sale i am thinking at city....

Back