ppalma

Reaction score

Hello guys,this is the FM 13 version of my World Super League with a few changes. The big news go for the U20 World League and Next Generation Cup where U20 now have their own league system. I hope u guys like it.

Main Leagues :

• World World Premier League (40 teams, 4 groups of 10, 4 bests go to play off to be champion)
  • Emirates Serie B (40 teams, 4 groups of 10, 1 promote and other 2 play play off)
  • Millenium Serie C (64 teams, 4 groups of 10, 1 promote and other 2 play play off)
  • Mazda Serie D (80 teams, 4 groups of 20, 1 promote and other 4 play play off)
Cups :
  • Super Cup
  • PepsiCup (Selected by Team Rating)
  • FordCup (Play off and Group Phase)
Other adds :
  • New Awards are add to the leagues
(New) U20 World League
  • Coca-Cola Youth A (40 teams, 4 groups of 10, 4 bests go to play off to be champion)
  • Next Youth B (40 teams, 4 groups of 10, 1 promote and other 2 play play off)
  • Next Youth C (64 teams, 4 groups of 10, 1 promote and other 2 play play off)
  • Next Youth D (80 teams, 4 groups of 20, 1 promote and other 4 play play off)
(New) U20 Cups:
  • Next Generation Cup (Play off and Group Phase)

Some Screenshots
here.

Download here.
​-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to install :

C:\Users\xxxxxx\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data

Last edited:
Just downloaded this, keen to give it a try, thanks!

ive downloaded but it doesnt work, all the leagues have a ! so i cant go to the next stage any ideas on how to help me?

this looks sick, definitely giving this a go. Can anyone recommend a team who aren't the biggest team in the world, but have an insane youth system? think that would be really fun. Cheers.

10 of the best 40 clubs in the world are in Brazil? I was unaware, especially considering only 6 of the top 40 are from the EPL.

Last edited:
Guys can someone help me on this? Everytime I click on the 'World Premier League' in game, it crashes, no idea why. If anyone can help it would be great.

Are you using another patch? Sometimes that is the problem.

Are you using another patch? Sometimes that is the problem.

How do you mean? I'm using the 13.3.0 update, I edited a few players and teams in the database. im using skins, player faces, real kits etc?