World Superleague/Every Single Nation... Expanding the Game a Little...

DeathRage

Reaction score
So this is an entirely edited post. This database has taken a long to come into being, mostly because I've been working on multiple other projects non-FM related... Anyways, you don't need to know about that...

What we have here is at least one fictional club from every nation in the game split into 20 leagues of 12 teams all playing at the same level. To make up the numbers there are a few additional teams added meaning you'll see a few nations with more than one club.

22 games per season, massive prize money and TV money.

Top team from each division qualifies for a playoff-type-cup.

A single cup competition for all teams with equally as massive prize money.

Reserve teams are set to U21s and U19s.

It's recommended to select 'add players to playable teams.' Every club is set with maximum training and whatnot, the players you automatically get ought to be pretty decent and you can flog them off to clubs in whatever other nations you're playing, anyway.

This DB does run with all other nations, as far as I can tell. I've not tried every combination, of course, but every combination I have attempted has worked a treat.

Each club is assigned to a stadium of some kind, and having played five seasons pretty much every stadium gets upgraded. I'll admit, I really can't be arsed to change the kits for some 240 teams so if you want that you'll have to do it yourself, or if some kind-hearted FMer wanted to create and design the kits for all those teams, well that'd be pretty sweet.

Anyways, I'm sure there's a glitch or two that needs sorting out so if you encounter anything, let me know and I'll rectify it sharpish.

You'll need to select Wallis & Futuna, as well as any other nations you want active. Enjoy.http://www.mediafire.com/download/52vda62n97qiz72/WCS_46A7D33A-065A-4201-BD36-7DAC81E0D14D.fmf

Last edited:
6 months later...

How's it going?

Yeah, this project got put on the back burner for quite some time, however the basic DB is complete albeit in a slightly different form to that mentioned above. I'm in the process of running a series of 5 season stints whilst holidaying, seeing how the DB runs with various combinations of active leagues.

seeing how complex it is to change a nation's rules, well, good luck.