World T20 Fantasy Cricket league

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Hey,

For those who like cricket, I have set up a Fantasy Cricket league for FM-Base for the upcoming T20 World Cup.

You can join here: http://espncricinfo.fantasyleague.com

And the league Pin is: 5503

Feel free to post teams and stuff in this thread, or at least let me know you have joined. :)

Good luck and enjoy

My knowledge of cricket has decreased vastly in the last few years...this should be fun :p

8144445d5c54cbb62e686e295e944713.png

I joined and I like my team. Showed my patriotism by picking 2 irish players but one is a big hitting opening bat while the other is a very economical spinner taking wickets in the county championship and averaged an economy of 2.4 at the u19 WC this year

I will be surprised if I see any team without Chris Gayle..

8144445d5c54cbb62e686e295e944713.png

I joined and I like my team. Showed my patriotism by picking 2 irish players but one is a big hitting opening bat while the other is a very economical spinner taking wickets in the county championship and averaged an economy of 2.4 at the u19 WC this year

Not sure you have actually joined the league? What's your name? Did you actually click join league? lol

If anyone still wants to join, you have just short of 3 hours to submit your team.

We have around.. 50ish players so far.

on 145 pts after today. Sangakkara and Malinga. Tried to put in Ajantha Mendis before he bowled but was too late. He ended up bowling 6-8 :(. Solid start I think. Have like 4 players playing tomorrow. so hopefully can add to that. Mendis got 800 by himself but nobody had him on this league. Im 12th in the league atm