Bozzy08

Reaction score
Hi First post....firstly thanks for all the information it has helped me alot.

I'm struggling to find worldclass wingbacks - preferable young or wonderkids.

I am managing liverpool and need fast attacking wingbacks, my formation is very narrow so these guys need to do the business :)

I've had no luck get bale or marcelo yet...

I picked up dodo and vrsaljko on the cheap as good young players and retrained johnson as wb for the time being.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Serge Aurier i can recommend. A french D/WB R from RC Lens. Birth date: 24.12.1992
i got him when he was nearly 21 for $12.5M but i am sure you can get him cheaper at the start of the game. He would develop better also.
i could put a screenie of him but i didnt have enough time to train him so he is not a world-class yet. He has the potential though.

Buy Gareth Bale for left back, absolutely unreal, paid 15m for him but well worth it.

Kieron gibbs, rafeal, fabio, van anholt, opare

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Buy Gareth Bale for left back, absolutely unreal, paid 15m for him but well worth it.

he's already stated in the OP that he has tried and failed to get bale and anyway he is more of a winger

Just finished my first season and after buying neymar it took a while to raise more funds....now i'm struggling to by aurier for the right price.

Easiest way is to take an attacking full back, and retrain as a Wing Back.

I play Manchester United in my current save(6th season).i always used both Fabio and Rafael but they didnt evolve into great players. Only rafael became wonderkid and but he didnt evolve much later on.I wouldnt recommend those 2. They are above average players.
For left wing back you can go for Criscito. He plays with really high average rating in that position.

believe it or not insua does the business for liverpool although im on 4 th season

Just an update - I got Srna but obviously he only has a couple of seasons left. With Vrsaljko turning in a star and Glen Johnson performing ok i have my WB R covered for the time being.

Bale.... A stoke of luck or maybe using the press to good affect. I praised Bale after then put in some bids for him....he was unhappy because Tottenham rejected them and a few weeks later i got him for 9million...RESULT!

Plan to use this tactic in the future :) i suggest you do too :P

I reckon Bale is the best FB in the world, since you've had no luck with him, i suggest Jose Enrique ;)

I play Manchester United in my current save(6th season).i always used both Fabio and Rafael but they didnt evolve into great players. Only rafael became wonderkid and but he didnt evolve much later on.I wouldnt recommend those 2. They are above average players.
For left wing back you can go for Criscito. He plays with really high average rating in that position.

Do you have screenshot of Fabio in your game after 6 seasons?

LB - Coentrao, Lahm, Bale, Kolarov
RB - Azpilicueta, Aurier, Renan, Santon, Rafael

Back