Worldie of a signing ?

• Thread starter Thread starter bcfc345
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

bcfc345

Reaction score
Team : Birmingham City

Im in the championship and i need something special to kick me out this division, in the past years it has been kadlec, babacar etc

Anyone know who to go for thats going to be a great signing and in the championship too ?

I signed wellington nem and he looks like he needs time to set in like all players anyone got any ideas

Ta!

i just wondered if anyone had found a player from overseas? i went to brazil and self looked over a few and then all of a sudden i find out if i has the money i could sign them, anyone know of cheap release clauses or anything ?

i just wondered if anyone had found a player from overseas? i went to brazil and self looked over a few and then all of a sudden i find out if i has the money i could sign them, anyone know of cheap release clauses or anything ?

adryan 825k i think

is he any good? you can get some bargains if you have time to look through

bcfc345:1651054 said:
is he any good? you can get some bargains if you have time to look through

yeah he is good, good potential for profit aswell

yh gonna invest need to get some money first from somewhere haha he wants to come always a bonus

Fede Vico from Cordoba is excellent he wont be world class but he becomes a leading player and with the right instructions is very dangerous

Back