Worst Premier League Manager of this decade

Reaction score
Mine would be Ramos because of the amount of money he spent.

Ince, Scorali, Keane are all have a shout. Any there are more but what is your opinion?

Paul Ince was useless.

His voice sounds like he's about to cry :S

theres probably been worse but sammy lee's time at bolton was pretty horrific.

Mick McCarthy and Gareth Southgate.

Last edited:
Billy Davies was a good championship manager with Derby, flopped in prem

Roy keane defiantely, zero motivation, **** in the tranfer market, anger problems, man management skills are appaling, tactical knowledge is rubbish

i seriously dont know why he became a manager in the first place.

He did pretty well for sunderland but eventually he imploded.

He did pretty well for sunderland but eventually he imploded.

Yeh, he did good at sunderland just becuase he brought his way up to the premiership but the difference in managers between the championship and premierleague are quite a big difference. Roy keane finally got found out by others and he then crumbled under the pressure.

Roy keane at Ipswich anyone?

Last edited:
just to emphasise my point i just checked and after big sams last game bolton were fifth with two games left after drawing with chelsea. sammy lee took over and guided them to seventh place.:(.he then left the club after 9 games leaving them second bottom on goal difference level with derby with five points.

If anyone is interested this site is pretty useful. it allows you to see the league table of 32 leagues (english league down to the isthmian) at any date and any year.
http://www.statto.com/football/stats

Last edited:
Keane did well with Safc yes is some his buys where bad but he got our team playing right up until the last minute he was not worst manager of last decade Gatid. Easily the worst was Ian Dowie at Charlton or Les Reed in the same season

why not do a poll.
I think Ranieri is pretty dreadful along with Scolari

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

unfortunately they were both former Chelsea managers:@

Ince was rubbish although there has been so many.
Do a poll!

Back