Would anyone be interested in an inter story?

saddworth

Reaction score
If you would be interested let me know and i will kick on with it :)

Just download the editor file where its got the English leagues down to level 9

I'v not seen the inter story. I am currently doing an AC story (Rebuilding the Rossoneri) and have had alot of fun. Inter would be a very difficult challenge as there squad is pretty poor with not many saleable assets and high expectations. Although Serie A is very poor, even Juve drop loads of points. I would follow if you start it.

Good Luck with whatever you do

I'v not seen the inter story. I am currently doing an AC story (Rebuilding the Rossoneri) and have had alot of fun. Inter would be a very difficult challenge as there squad is pretty poor with not many saleable assets and high expectations. Although Serie A is very poor, even Juve drop loads of points. I would follow if you start it.

Good Luck with whatever you do

i haven't seen an inter one and i am following your ac one, it's a shame about balotelli's scoring record

i haven't seen an inter one and i am following your ac one, it's a shame about balotelli's scoring record

I say go for it. I'm over Ballotelli, I have two more games as AC boss and then I'm off to another nation, thinking of Germany. Bit of advice for Italy, pack your midfield. Alot of teams play 3/5 at the back and have congested midifelds. I play a possession game so my whole team steps up and doesn't allow the other team space to play. you are obviously susceptible to the ball over the top but there is a lack of genuine striking quality in the league so you should be fine

I say go for it. I'm over Ballotelli, I have two more games as AC boss and then I'm off to another nation, thinking of Germany. Bit of advice for Italy, pack your midfield. Alot of teams play 3/5 at the back and have congested midifelds. I play a possession game so my whole team steps up and doesn't allow the other team space to play. you are obviously susceptible to the ball over the top but there is a lack of genuine striking quality in the league so you should be fine

good luck and i will be waiting for the new nation, i was thinking a 4-2-3-1 personally

Just start as Inter, half the stories on here dont get past the first few updates so theres no point worrying someone else has done the same story, there have been 5 other Arsenal stories bar my one and none of them have got past the first few months

Just start as Inter, half the stories on here dont get past the first few updates so theres no point worrying someone else has done the same story, there have been 5 other Arsenal stories bar my one and none of them have got past the first few months

I will probably start in later on tonight, thankyou for the advice!

I keep trying to suggest Sunderland as i would like to see one with my hometown in.

They look like a challenge as there is a mass of debt to clear. I have just started one myself and hope to go far with it.