Would anyone be interested...

• Thread starter Thread starter Jamo456
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

Jamo456

Reaction score
if I started a Fulham?

I've recently started a Fulham save and with it starting quite well, was just wondering if anyone would be bothered about me putting it on here...?

I would be very interested in your Fulham story. I like any story about a mid table or less Prem. League team or lower. I have recently started a Leeds United story in hopes of getting them back to Premier League glory. I say start your Fulham story and I'll keep an eye on it.

If you check mine out let me know what you think and I'll return the favor. Good luck mate

I love Fulham stories , but let me warn you. Your going to have to be dedicated about it. If it's followers you want then you need to spend a good bit of time on your stories. I'll keep and eye on this thread. If you need any help , send me a PM!

Cheers Sean, I think I might start it tonight, not got any exams at the minute, so I should be alright time-wise

Seano, you had a **** of a Fulham story going before the board sacked you (ridiculous by the way) their loss, your gain. Hopefully you can get back with Fulham if that's still your plan. I love your Fulham story though.

Check out my Leeds story if you have a little bit of time. The rise of the Peacocks (Leeds United A.F.C.)

Cheers mate!!

First off read the rules. You shouldnt start a thread in the story section seeing if you should be a team.
4. The story section is for stories, NOT for threads asking what team you should start a story with.

But by all accounts start a story. If it is good people will follow regardless of what team you pick.

@blueslegend83. Please dont ask people to read your story. If it is good it will gain followers regardless of advertising it on other threads.

Back on topic. A fulham story should do well once its well written. Seanos is a perfect example

First off read the rules. You shouldnt start a thread in the story section seeing if you should be a team.

But by all accounts start a story. If it is good people will follow regardless of what team you pick.

@blueslegend83. Please dont ask people to read your story. If it is good it will gain followers regardless of advertising it on other threads.

Back on topic. A fulham story should do well once its well written. Seanos is a perfect example

Hey Steve, sorry for asking other's to read my story. Didn't know that was a no no. I am rather new here and am still learning about this whole story thing. Thanks for the advice and help though. Cheers

Yep, sorry Steve, as with BluesLegend83, I am also new here, but yeah, sorry about that. Cheers for the advice though, won't do it again

Hey Steve, sorry for asking other's to read my story. Didn't know that was a no no. I am rather new here and am still learning about this whole story thing. Thanks for the advice and help though. Cheers

No problem, its not actually hilighted in the rules as that is only a brief rules section but it has been a rule in previous years.
Always here to help. And for any further advice consult my story help and suggestions thread. Its always top of the story section. :)

No problem, its not actually hilighted in the rules as that is only a brief rules section but it has been a rule in previous years.
Always here to help. And for any further advice consult my story help and suggestions thread. Its always top of the story section. :)

Voting is top at the moment mate ;)

Back