Would FM2013 Work On This Pc??

• Thread starter Thread starter BadBoy112
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K
Mate my pc knowledge is quite limited but I thunk ull struggle with 502mb ram, haven't got the game box with me but I think ull need a minimum of 2GB ram to run smoothly (could be wrong?!) someone on here should be able to give you a better idea of the spec required to run the game.

Last edited:
Mate my pc knowledge is quite limited but I thunk ull struggle with 512k ram, haven't got the game box with me but I think ull need a minimum of 2GB ram to run smoothly (could be wrong?!) someone on here should be able to give you a better idea of the spec required to run the game.

I just gave him the spec above :P

can someone get me the cheapest upgrade ram price link for my computer please, if you need any details, ask me

Short answer, no.

502mb ram is way below minimum spec and ram is even more important with FM than other games.
I'm not sure if the game would even start up on your pc, let alone be able to "work" well. There's nothing that says what your graphics card is, so presumably it's integrated. The CPU is okay but it's the RAM that's dragging you down.

Give it a go by all means - download the demo and see what happens.

yh i tried the demo, it did work n yes did feel slow.... so id need 2gb or 1.5 (buying 1gb with my 502 ram already there) i think, but i need cheapest possible.... people who can find good deals please give me a link for the upgrade ram

Back